Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sample Post



Blazer: Bershka | Dress: Atelier C. | Shoes: Perugia | Clutch: Shasa | Necklace: Local boutique (seen here) | Watch: Michael Kors (seen here) | Bracelets: Daniel Espinosa | Lips: Nars Cosmetics | 

No you aren't seeing double, for the first time in years I've managed to do two outfit posts in the same week, and I'm really planning on keep on doing it, there are so many nice looks I wear that never make it to the blog due to my super hectic life.

This look had been all put together in my closet waiting to be worn since May! Can you believe that? But it was always too hot, or the occasion too casual to be taken off the hook. My mom's birthday was the perfect chance to to finally break it out!  Specially cause a) Blazers are my favorite way to transition pretty summery dresses into fall and b) pale pink is is going to be huge this fall! 

The pumps must be the classiest and most feminine pair I own, I was actually a bit worry to ruin them on their first time out, they are so cute! And they happen to perfectly match my new gold mirrored purse. Pics were snapped so quickly and they aren't as great as I'd want them to be but hey, I just couldn't let this one pass by!


No comments:

Post a Comment